Real Savings, Verified,
4 Billion Gals, $4.5 Million
...Undisputed reputation with guarantee performance!
$4.5 Million is NET to customers after paying all costs.
Our customers have saved more money and water than any other solution offered by competitors over the last 10 years.
Note: Totals from audited and verified customer savings.
Performance Verified by California Public Utilities Commission. PUC findings on achieved savings from Water2Save can be found in a report entited "Embedded Energy in Water Pilot Programs Impact Evaluation".
CalState LA After 5 Years Still Seeing Remarkable Savings. CSULA contracted with Water2Save in 2010 and since then has saved over 140 million gallons of potable water and over $700,000 (after paying all costs) in reduced water bills. The university was presented with a $51,679 rebate check from LADWP on Earth Day for elimating waste when irrigating the campus landscaping.... More
Water2Save offers a "Turn-Key" monitoring service, much more than buying equipment. After
contracting for our proactive wireless water management service, we take responsibilty and guarantee savings. We monitor and adjust the water used on aesthetic landscapes through
highly advanced patented technology and NWS forecased weather data while keeping the landscape healthy and green.
Buying a "smart
controller", either weather based, sensor based, or centralized system, does not guarantee savings. Manufacturers are not service providers and only provide tools for others to use. Ask those selling or offering to operate your smart controllers if they will guarantee savings.
"Full Service" approach with guarantee includes:
- Water Savings Appraisal, Audit of Meter Data
- Site Mapping With Google Earth Pro
- Savings Calculations Based on Utility Rates
- Installation of Wireless Monitoring Equipment
- Operation and Management Via Remote Data Center
- Interface with On-Site Landscape Personnel
- Upload Watering Minutes into Database and Monitor
- Track Metered Water Use on Accounts
- Savings Reports Presented to Customer
Accurate, Patented Technology. Our
wireless proactive service adjusts the amount of water according to
current and forecasted weather allowing us to adjust water usage to
the optimum level for our customers' landscapes. Just the right
amount of water, no more or no less.
- We connect controllers to wireless data communications for digital transfer over a
US nationwide cellular data network.
- No programming requirements or new technology to learn. Landscaper uses standard clock timer for programming.
- We guarantee quality of service and
- We continuously monitor and report water bill
We offer two unique modes of operation based on the governement prescribed guidelines on irrigation in effect at the time:
- Our advanced proactive weather-based water management and water
conservation service delivers consistent maximum achievable
- Drought ManagerTM ensures watering only occurs during an
allotted time frame on specific days of the week to comply with
local drought restriction ordinances.
Water And Save Money With Water2Save
Water2Save's forecasted ET based water saving methodology is
fully protected under US Patent Numbers 5,696,671 issued Dec. 9,
1997 and 5,870,302 issued Feb. 9, 1999.
Member of the Better Business Bureau